Sunday 27 October 2013

The Galapagos Islands- Underwater Fun

Mum and Me
Finally getting the time to upload my underwater pictures from the most amazing trip EVER on my computer seemed to take far to long but now I finally have. Going through them has made me want to return so much more. There is NOTHING like entering the sea and playing with sea lions, watching a pacific green sea turtle glide underneath you and when you emerge to sea a marine iguana feeding on the seaweed covered rocks.

Sealion tumbling anyone?
If there is one thing I can advise to any nature lover. Go! Go to where ever it is you have dreamed of, my mum made mine come true and that was to visit the Galapagos Islands. Its the most beautiful natural beauty I have seen in my short 20 years and nothing can make you feel so close to nature as to when you are engulfed and surrounded in its beauty!




Just playing


Mother getting to grips with snorkling

The pressure isnt good down there!

SHARK alert

ITS SO CUTE!

Very Tiny Sea Lion Pup

Its a Penguin!

Marine Iguana

Just having a bite to eat

Turtle Close up! 


Me and a Sea Lion

No comments: